Welp, this song will undoubtedly be stuck in my head for the next week! Check out “Walk The Wire”, the brand new single from Boy And Bear. I’ll let the jam spread itself. Preorder their upcoming album Limit of Love here, set to release October 9th.
cover art by Travis :: photo by Paul Marcellini
- Dirty Art Club :: Sunburn
- Botany :: Sunna Show Me (02:30)
- Corduroi :: Mermaid Island (05:40)
- Kyson :: Gazes (08:17)
- IG88 :: Trail Of Bread Crumbs (11:27)
- Evenings :: Babe (14:24)
- Broke For Free :: Wash Out (17:04)
- WMD :: Prayer Flags / Minnesota (19:50)
- Arms And Sleepers :: Runner Misplaced (21:55)
- The Cancel :: Together (26:35)
- Thrupence :: Bells (28:56)
Newdust Mixtape No. 19
Emancipator is one of my new favorite producers. I’m a big sucker for ambient downtempo that incorporates stringed instruments into their arrangements. Really beautiful stuff. They just released a remix album of their 2013 release Dusk To Dawn, and I wanted to share a few of my favorites. I had to share the originals, too, for those of you who haven’t heard any of their stuff yet. Here are the tracks “Valhalla” & “Eve II” along with re-imaginings by NKLA & ODESZA.
July 3rd, 2015 : Categories single
A Thai funk rock band from Texas you say? That’s awesome. Khruangbin, the Thai word for airplane or “engine fly”, formed in Space City, Houston, are heavily influenced by dusty rock cassette tapes from 60s and 70s Thailand.
June 27th, 2015 : Categories Electric Saturdays